Not registered to vote?
The deadline to register to vote in person or by mail is Feb. 21.
The deadline to register to vote through GeauxVote Online is March 3.
Early Voting is Saturday, March 10th thru Saturday, March 17th
Early Voting Hours are Monday thru Saturday: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Early Voting Closed on Sundays
Election Day is Saturday, March 24, 2018
Voting Hours are from 7:00 AM till 8:00 PM
As St. Tammany’s Parish President, Louisiana’s Director of Homeland Security, and a current transportation consultant, Kevin Davis has a record of accomplishment and public leadership.
- Led St. Tammany to prosperity after Hurricane Katrina.
- Convinced the federal government to fund $55 million in projects for Hurricane Katrina damage.
- Worked creatively to create protection barriers to keep BP oil out of Lake Pontchartrain.
- Secured $1.6 million in funding to repurpose the Twin Spans into the 650-foot Slidell Fishing Pier.
- Secured the property and funding to create the Tammany Trace recreational path.
- Received $1.3 million in grant funding to purchase Camp Salmen for all citizens.
- Developed the ring levee protection plan for Slidell, securing $450,000 for the first phase of construction.
- Recently secured funding for a new Robert Blvd. roundabout at John Slidell Park.
- As parish president, funded $10 million to build the access road into Fremaux Town Center.
- Establish aggressive five-year roadway improvement plan to meet Slidell’s needs.
- Create “Vision 2035” comprised of citizens and business owners to develop short and long-term City of Slidell goals.
- Aggressively pursue new economic development for Slidell.
- Continue to further develop the phases of Slidell Hurricane Protection Levee.
- Enhance revitalization of Old Towne.
- Establish a redevelopment plan for Northshore Blvd.